(I don’t typically post press releases. But this company is near and dear to my heart; it’s a family thing. And also, I wrote it.)
Football fans celebrate the 2012 NFL Draft in style with a variety of licensed outdoor leisure products.
MOORPARK, Calif., April 9, 2012 – Picnic Time, wholesaler and manufacturer of the world’s finest outdoor leisure and entertaining products, today announced that a selection of licensed totes, baskets, coolers, and accessories will be available in the NFL Shop At Draft, the first-ever NFL pop-up store in New York City, launched to celebrate new apparel partnerships and the 2012 NFL draft.
Football fans can now enjoy the 2012 season with the finest game day spread as they celebrate all 32 NFL teams in style.
- Malibu Picnic Tote – The most convenient go-anywhere stadium or stadium lot picnic pack you can find.
- Six Pack Tote – The perfect way to carry beverages to your game day destination.
- Duet Wine Tote – The perfect wine and cheese tote for when a full picnic is too much.
- PTX Cooler Pack – This cooler pack is so versatile and handy, you will wonder how you have managed to live your active lifestyle without it. Go long.
- Metro Basket Tote – Lightweight, fully collapsible, insulated basket that can be used for any game event.
- Football Cooler – Wheeled cooler that resembles a football. What better way to make a statement when transporting ice-cold beverages!
- Can Cooler – Hard-sided cooler and large beverage-can replica that also doubles as a seat. Let there be no mistake who you are rooting for.
- Party Cube Cooler – Lightweight, soft-sided, portable party cooler that comes with a removable and collapsible stand, so your drinks and snacks are accessible at a comfortable height. Key party plays.
- Circo Cheese Board – A compact and convenient cutting board. No need to tear your eyes away from the game.
- Syrah Wine Accessories – Five-piece box set of wine accessories that are a welcome addition to anyone’s wine bar.
- Cabernet Wine Accessories – Eight-piece box set of wine accessories for when you need something just a bit more daring.
- Touchdown Pro! Cutting Board – Cheese cutting board made of eco-friendly bamboo in a football design.
Life’s a Picnic with Picnic Time!
The NFL SHOP AT DRAFT located at 1095 Avenue of the Americas at 41st and 42nd Streets will be open April 2-30, 2012, from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m., seven days a week. The NFL Shop at Draft will be ever-changing, with new merchandise and rotating elements on display throughout the month.
Fans may follow @officialnflshop on Twitter to get the latest news about NFL apparel and the NFL Shop at Draft, including new merchandise and player and celebrity appearances. And you can join in the conversation with Picnic Time @PicnicTime82.
About Picnic Time
We started Picnic Time back in 1982 with a simple mission: to sell traditional European-style picnic baskets in America that everyone could afford. Since then, Picnic Time has become famous for developing innovative and practical outdoor leisure products that inspire us to spend quality time with family and friends. Over the years, our line of products has evolved far beyond the picnic basket, but one thing remains constant: our commitment to customer service. Everyone on our team is committed to your satisfaction, and we know we must earn the right to your business every day. We hope you enjoy our 2012 line of products. To learn more about Picnic Time, visit www.picnictime.com.
4 Responses to Picnic Time in Starting Lineup at First-Ever NFL New York Pop-Up Store
Incredible! Amazing! Bravo!
super, great , we should put such formidable writer on our Board of Directors, or even better on our payroll. godd job Tricia .love Gpa stavo
Well, big congrats to all!!
So much excitement I don’t know what to do with myself! 🙂