I’ve never done one of those blog hop things before. To my knowledge, some people hate them, some people love them. If done right, you can find some great sites you may not have known about.
Additionally, I have a rule. If it makes me laugh – it gets shared. So…
May I present to you: The MOM LIT HOIDAY HOP!
Showcase your HOLIDAY-THEMED writing. We’re talking mom lit, creative non-fiction, rants, parent humor, TLC and ‘elf-shaming’). Tell us about Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukah and New Years.You know what – I’m going rogue here. (Sorry Lisa…) Dads – we want your stories too. (You dads who blog out there know exactly who you are. Yes you.)Here are the guidelines.
- Please consider turning off CAPTCHA (also known as letters from Satan) on your own blog.
- Place our button below in your blog post, then submit your totally awesome parental post URL and a thumbnail.
- We all know comments are blogger crack. So after you link up, please comment on the two blogs in your row. (There are three in each row.)
- The Holiday Hop beings today (RIGHT NOW PEOPLE!) and ends on Jan. 5, 2013. (Wow did that year feel weird to type.) You can link up once a day every day if you’re so inclined.
- Visit our Holiday Hop hosts & show them some blog love! Life Happens Then Write * Stream of the Conscious. (That last one’s meeee J) Please also visit our holiday hop sponsors: Virtual Book Club for Kids * Twins at Play.
- Spread the word about our Holiday Hop on Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest, pretty please. Or really any other writing forum/social channel your heart desires.
Disclaimer: This is not a kid activity blog hop link up. Seriously. We look forward to reading all your Holiday Hop blog posts and I for one, plan to do so with glass of wine firmly in hand.
My first holiday post – coming Monday. Stay tuned!