Additionally, I have a rule. If it makes me laugh – it gets shared. So…
May I present to you: The MOM LIT HOIDAY HOP!
Showcase your HOLIDAY-THEMED writing. We’re talking mom lit, creative non-fiction, rants, parent humor, TLC and ‘elf-shaming’). Tell us about Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukah and New Years.You know what – I’m going rogue here. (Sorry Lisa…) Dads – we want your stories too. (You dads who blog out there know exactly who you are. Yes you.)Here are the guidelines.
- Please consider turning off CAPTCHA (also known as letters from Satan) on your own blog.
- Place our button below in your blog post, then submit your totally awesome parental post URL and a thumbnail.
- We all know comments are blogger crack. So after you link up, please comment on the two blogs in your row. (There are three in each row.)
- The Holiday Hop beings today (RIGHT NOW PEOPLE!) and ends on Jan. 5, 2013. (Wow did that year feel weird to type.) You can link up once a day every day if you’re so inclined.
- Visit our Holiday Hop hosts & show them some blog love! Life Happens Then Write * Stream of the Conscious. (That last one’s meeee J) Please also visit our holiday hop sponsors: Virtual Book Club for Kids * Twins at Play.
- Spread the word about our Holiday Hop on Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest, pretty please. Or really any other writing forum/social channel your heart desires.
Disclaimer: This is not a kid activity blog hop link up. Seriously. We look forward to reading all your Holiday Hop blog posts and I for one, plan to do so with glass of wine firmly in hand.
My first holiday post – coming Monday. Stay tuned!